Malaysia Airlines 'loses contact with plane'

W3RC9Wo.jpg

So ya what happened? Been 8 days now since they told everyone they found it. Now they can't find anything but junk in the ocean. What BS.

Too many subs in the area. Had to give the time to bug out.

Subs don't even make sense to me. Seats float. Alot of the plane will float. They should be able to spot the debris field before having to look underwater.

Maybe it's a conspiracy so the US could take their subs to that spot to look for other things.

Maybe it's a conspiracy so the US could take their subs to that spot to look for other things.
This man get it! Ya the first day I heard it that thought crossed my mind. Besides this wouldn't be the first time remember this?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Azorian
This isn't the first time either I also think there is one where they were pretending to look at the Titanic wreck and it was a fake mission.

I hate to cry conspiracy on these things, but there are many hidden agendas behind many operations. If you look at government files that have been publicly released and accredited, they are filled with things that are similar to this. People just don't want to believe that their own government would do such things or lie, but come on, it's not like they don't. Hmm, I don't know, NSA for starters.

The government will enact measures if they believe it's in the best interests of their beliefs, depending on who's running in office, even at the cost of it's own people. Operation Northwoods is a perfect example. This is actual declassified documents that showed proposals of the U.S. government on the Cuban missile crisis. In it, they even proposed a false flag attack on U.S. citizens to blame on Cuba. So who's to say 9/11 was no different?

Subs don't even make sense to me. Seats float. Alot of the plane will float. They should be able to spot the debris field before having to look underwater.
I don't think the "black box" does. They dropped some Navy beacon sensing sonar device.http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_140324-N-ZZ999-001.jpg
It is supposed to be as close to the sea floor as possible according to CNN, so as not to missing anything. The website I got the pic from lists the following:

Background

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS Tow Body Length - 30 inches Diameter - 35 inches Weight - 70 lbs Performance Depth - 20,000 feet of seawater Speed - 1-5 knots

What is that on the bottom a piece of PVC pipe cut with two bolt's through it? :confused:

I think if that wasn't there, the orange part would hit the ground.

I smell cover up...

Audio recordings of the final conversations between pilots of the missing Malaysian jet and teams of air traffic controllers on the ground were "edited" before they were made public, voice experts say.
Link

Isn't this funny how this story disappeared and no one talks about it anymore?

Yep, such a world we live in. This is how politicians can get away with corruption. They can lie and cheat, get caught, and let things simmer down and still win elections.

I hate to cry conspiracy on these things, but there are many hidden agendas behind many operations. If you look at government files that have been publicly released and accredited, they are filled with things that are similar to this. People just don't want to believe that their own government would do such things or lie, but come on, it's not like they don't. Hmm, I don't know, NSA for starters.The government will enact measures if they believe it's in the best interests of their beliefs, depending on who's running in office, even at the cost of it's own people. Operation Northwoods is a perfect example. This is actual declassified documents that showed proposals of the U.S. government on the Cuban missile crisis. In it, they even proposed a false flag attack on U.S. citizens to blame on Cuba. So who's to say 9/11 was no different?
911 was another false flag.....many maintenance workers said they saw bombs planted at the bottom of both world trade towers.....then 7 years later the "govt" had an "assassin" take these people out. I find it very odd they have a "7" year rule for this. People I know who have had direct exposure to classified govt info told me about this 7 year rule before I saw it take effect in this scenario. They did the same thing to my uncle when he exposed a classified govt operation near Tuba City, AZ but they shot my cousin instead of my uncle....the "sniper" f'd up...probably looked away to do something.... and didn't see they switched places at a shooting range before the sniper took the shot at who he thought was my uncle....but was my his son(my cousin) instead. If we hold strong to theuniversal highest power of spiritual good.....the world manipulators will never be able to get you because you live in a higher spiritual frequency of good, the world manipulators are on the dark side.....so your light side makes it so they are not able to stand so much as look at or monitor you in any way shape or form. I have been noticing my entire life is much better in every way one can imagine...since I took on this belief and way of life.

So is your uncle safe or is he still being hunted by the snipers?

Safe. Other theory is that they took his son(my cousin) out on purpose to send a message and cause grief among the family. When a couple witnesses and my aunt told investigators they saw the bullet go into the back of my cousins head....the entire "investigation team" still ruled it a suicide. And get this....an ambulance showed up within 5 minutes after the shooting when the nearest town with any sort of hospital/ambulance service was well over 30 miles away. As long as we hold strong and consistently pray/tune into our great spirit of infinite good....they will never be able to mess with us. My uncle does this consistently. In my cousin's case he had done too much of some harsh street drugs in the past..... so was dealing with major psychological issues before this occurred. Anyway it all works out in the end for the much better.

Back