All things World of Warcraft

And her reaction is exactly how I feel. Come one man.

We all saw this coming from miles away. Got the itch for these PC upgrades.....

We all saw this coming from miles away. Got the itch for these PC upgrades.....
Shhhhhhh...?

LOL what did WoW do? ? so they introduced a new race and people are having fun with the names and the models.

wzfq1qaef3m21.png

Switched up to Shadow Priest, having fun learning new mechanics. I think WoW is free to play this weekend @C Pav .

So true!

esxec156tfn21.png

I had a good time this weekend going after the rare mount Lucid Nightmare. It was kinda long, but I enjoyed being able to do the whole thing myself.

400px-LN_Logo.jpg

@C Pav come back, they have a new race just for you.

A5spYis.jpg

Loving my new UI! :love:

worstui.jpg

So I have been looking for this rare mount. Basically on a 12hr spawn timer these crystals appear. You have to click 5 of them to get the mount before someone else does. It is in a huge area with about 80 points to check that you have to fly to and check each spot. Once you click on the next crystal appears, but it can appear at a previous spot that you have checked before. So it's a lot of work and there are others doing the same. I got real close the other night but someone got it before me. When someone gets it it displays a message for all to see in the area. So I have been checking for about a week now. There hasn't been one crystal spotted for about 3 days now. Thought I would check before bed last night and spotted a crystal and the rush was on. I tell you nothing gets you heart pumping like WoW sometimes. @C Pav knows what I am talking about. Well I was in a mad rush and had 4 down and spotted the fifth, and flew in real fast and got the mount.

https://www.wowhead.com/seeking-the-long-forgotten-hippogryph

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's getting that time again. Seems like all I am doing is running for transmog items again. Starting to burn out.

Interest = 0!
You say that now...You can't tell me you don't miss the simple days of running around Duskwood with me wearing chain mail helms looking like Papa Pump.

Daddy needs!

Day 1!

842606.jpg

Well I placed my order, EU sold out already.

Interest = 0!
Funny how this wen't from this to another attitude in about 15 minutes.

Back