All things World of Warcraft

Be a parent or spend your time in wow
What if your kid is playing WoW along side you?

Changes everything.
Then what are you waiting for? Mine sits on my lap, and I tell Her when to make me jump and press the spacebar.

I hope when @O-Tron has a child he names it after WoW.

Then what are you waiting for? Mine sits on my lap, and I tell Her when to make me jump and press the spacebar.
Running raid"Dude why did the hunter pull all the trash and start the boss encounter?"

"I don't know....my daughter pressed the keys"

Running raid"Dude why did the hunter pull all the trash and start the boss encounter?"
"I don't know....my daughter pressed the keys"
You know better than this, this is just normal play for a hunter to pull everything. Barrage ftw!

He/She will be named Gimlos/Shimlos...
Yeah that isn't happening. Besides

You are already hiding from your wife you play WoW again. Start the timer until a) nodle quits again because it got boring and b) you quit because birth of child! Just being honest.

I'm going to work on customizing my UI next.

Got my hidden artifact appearance last night after a small rep grind.

Been getting back into transmog again. Wanted a set then got lazy and blew a bunch of gold at the auction house.

When the only thing exciting to playing the game is how your character looks....it's time to move on.

When the only thing exciting to playing the game is how your character looks....it's time to move on.
No I have been wanting to get back into it, just been focused on so many other things. Need more artifact power!!!!!!!! I even ran my first real raid the other night, Just normal but it's a step.

Also you can never run out of stuff to do in this game, from pet battles, old dungeons/raids, fishing, transmog, pvp, etc. If you get bored you just haven't tried everything.

Also you can never run out of stuff to do in this game, from pet battles, old dungeons/raids, fishing, transmog, pvp, etc. If you get bored you just haven't tried everything.
A quote from you a few pages back:" You made it longer than I expected to be honest. I still have no want to ever come back. Pretty sure that was it for me."

Also recall you saying about catching up on old games. Yeah didn't happen. Look for what it's worth I am glad you are enjoying it again but for me I am having more fun being able to quickly load up Bastion, Ryse, or any other solo player game and play maybe 20 to 30 minutes or what short time I have to play and then be done all while having more fun(to me anyway).

Had a pretty good weekend. Got a rare mount drop from running an old raid. Everyone was jealous, I was like whatever. Got some good transmog gear to. Been doing some PVP here and there, you get some good rewards from it.

Had a pretty good weekend. Got a rare mount drop from running an old raid. Everyone was jealous, I was like whatever. Got some good transmog gear to. Been doing some PVP here and there, you get some good rewards from it.
I am going to go an say lies about the mount and how you reacted. You jizzed your pants and you know it.

I am going to go an say lies about the mount and how you reacted. You jizzed your pants and you know it.
Not not really, now if it was Invincible Reins then yes. Someday...

Back