All things related to the Sony Playstation platforms

Lol I had to.

From what I have been reading online it sounds like the PSVR2 is now dead. People are pretty made because they never really made any games for it besides a few at release. Didn't this same thing happen with the first version as well?

This definitely wasn’t the PlayStation generation this time around.

Anyone here have a PS5? Think it's worth it?

Anyone here have a PS5? Think it's worth it?
I do but more because of collecting and addicted to collecting/hoarding. I mean who doesn't have 2 XBox Scorpios and 2 XBox Series X systems? One to use and other sealed for collecting. My PS5 is still sealed. I will equate the PS5 to your love of WoW. You play it so long, invest so much time and money and enoy it. Why not play Final Fantasy 14? For me I just graviated to the XBox system and just enjoy it.

I think I got interested in the PS5 pro after hearing about it, and it would probably be wise of me to wait if I got serious. I keep thinking about playing Shadow of the Colossus again, and there are quite a few exclusive PS5 games I would like to try like the Spiderman series as well.

I think I got interested in the PS5 pro after hearing about it, and it would probably be wise of me to wait if I got serious. I keep thinking about playing Shadow of the Colossus again, and there are quite a few exclusive PS5 games I would like to try like the Spiderman series as well.
Yeah I know I do feel left out missing many of the great exclusives.

Sony is really taking a blow lately, sounds like they are going to reconstruct after all of this mess. I think they pushed had to be like Microsoft but messed up along the way.

Nervous Sweats GIF

All that for Spiderman?
Not really just good price that comes with it. I am trying not to research too much so I don’t get tempted. I just need to hold out for the pro model.

Oh Yeah GIF by Jesse Ling

See you on the flip side.

Come on man...had to ask CBrewster to confirm getting one, which is a waste man, so you can sell in a month or so?

Come on man...had to ask CBrewster to confirm getting one, which is a waste man, so you can sell in a month or so?
How did you know about my secret conversation with @BR3W3R?

Great my system comes Tuesday. 😑

So got my new PS5 setup last night. I was surprised at how fast the setup was really. It has a firmware update to do, and then one for the controller, but it was pretty fast and painless. The hardware is nice. Super slim. I went with the discless model on purpose. I have to agree their home layout is what the Xbox should be, while the Xbox has gotten better over time, Sony still sets the standard for a clean and organized home screen.

Now let's talk about the controller. I have always heard people saying the controller is always better than the Xbox. I always just thought they meant the button layout. Nope it's the internal vibrations and the touchscreen and the adaptive triggers. It comes with a built-in game that lets you really experience the controller and what it can do. It seems like the Xbox controller has 2 stage vibrations, which the PlayStation has the feeling of like 10 different vibrations. The highlight by far are the adaptive triggers. They push back at you, they change, it's such a neat immersive feature. Plus, the built-in speaker is really cool as well and how it works in games. I didn't have too much time to play last night. I will do more tonight. But so far, I love it. Love that controller.

Also, it is quiet, maybe even quieter than the Xbox.

Back