AI future has begun - OpenAI and others.

Man I can't wait for this newness to wear off and people realize how this was a scam just like Bitcoin and the bubble pops.

Man I can't wait for this newness to wear off and people realize how this was a scam just like Bitcoin and the bubble pops.
Both are societal regressive, but as long as they can help control the population, not going away.

For as much money as the biggest companies in the world are spending on AI, I don't see it going away.

For as much money as the biggest companies in the world are spending on AI, I don't see it going away.
Cough Bitcoin, cough Enron. Cough .com days, cough @C Pav basketball cards.

Cough Bitcoin, cough Enron. Cough .com days, cough @C Pav basketball cards.
As much as I dislike like digital currency, bitcoin is still high and alive. Once Governments and the elitists get their way with it, it will become the standard, easier to control.

Enron was all up in fraud all the way to the top.

Basketball cards go through there highs and lows like any market 😀

Yeah Bitcoin is sky high and no signs of stopping...in fact it is getting to be more and more ingrained every day. Maybe you are talking about the other crypto coins that are no more?

Hate to break it to everyone, Israel is one of the leaders of robotics and Ai out there.

Man Facebook is really starting to get flooded with Ai images, and all the old people are loving it!

Back