Counterstrike 2

jthock

Reaction score
I played 1.6, Mike played Team Fortress Classic, I played Half-Life 1 through Alyx on release and I adminned a server in CS:S. I played CS:GO when it came out and didn't like it that much. It has gotten a bit better since they re-released it as CS2 and the weapon collecting is kind of fun. I used to trade hats and skins in Team Fortress 2 and it's a bit like that. You get weekly unlocks that are kinda hard to come by then trade up. They want you to buy keys for crates, so I just bought 2 keys because the game is free.

I got a pistol that I wanted with stattrak and then I traded some other crates that I got for free. You just ask around in public games for people who trade weapons and eventually you will find someone. If anyone needs a trade contact I found a decent guy. Just silly but you know, something fun.

Anyway I traded the crates I had to this guy and he gives me poor quality weapons for them, and I use the unlocks to trade up. The game is good if you're in the mood, although they have been battling cheaters.

re-uploaded this pic (I don't use the site linked in the pic)

Attachments

• 0adcdea0-f54a-40e1-9a68-56f68c6da7a9-share.png
    0adcdea0-f54a-40e1-9a68-56f68c6da7a9-share.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 1
I can't tell you how many hours I used to pump in the game (over dialup none the less). I have a friend that still plays, but yes it has stood the test of time.

Back