All things related to the Sony Playstation platforms

Are you sure the only change isn't that you are reading forums catering to Xbox owners now, and not the PS fanboy forums? I don't see piles of unsold PS5 consoles anywhere, so they must still be selling. I'd be shocked if they weren't outselling every other console. I prefer Xbox either way, the same as I have since getting a 360. I don't care what console anyone else is playing on. I'll get a console if it has some exclusives I want to play, but most of my games would be bought on Xbox.

All me and @C Pav have been doing is trying to break out of prison the last few nights. For some reason @C Pav wants to hit the showers all the time :unsure:

What happened to Sony this generation? Me and @C Pav were talking about this. Everyone on boards and forums are bashing them, no one wants a PS5 anymore.
"Everyone" and "no one". Didn't your English teacher caution you against using these words? :LOL:

Offfff....

Who is winning the battle of the new consoles between Sony and Microsoft so far?

[QUOTE='jmanz]Who is winning the battle of the new consoles between Sony and Microsoft so far?
[/QUOTE]Truthfully, I seem to forget Sony even exists this generation. It's basically Microsoft and Nintendo leading the way.

So apparently Sony is raising the price on the PS5 and people are pissed.

Sounds like Sony is mad at Microsoft for saying they will let them have it for 3 more years. I would had just cut them off instantly.

[QUOTE='nodle]Sounds like Sony is mad at Microsoft for saying they will let them have it for 3 more years. I would had just cut them off instantly.
[/QUOTE]Are they going to release all the games that all their studios make to the Xbox now too then if they want to complain?  I'll take some Ratchet and Clank, God of War, etc on my Xbox without having to purcahse a PS5 if I want to play.  Though some of their stuff is hitting PC now at least 

'ndboarder]Are they going to release all the games that all their studios make to the Xbox now too then if they want to complain?  I'll take some Ratchet and Clank said:
I thought the same. I would love to see Spiderman, God of War, The last of Us on the Xbox myself. If we are going to play fair, let's play fair.

Strangely enough...I haven't even unboxed, from the shipping box even, my VR1. Went all gungho when had a decent discount but with lack of time and such never opened it.

Back