Fluxoid
nodle

Coffee Drinkers unite!

nodle    679

Pretty cool @ndboarder. I knew you had one, but always pictured in my head like a small little Starbucks with hot nerdy baristas running around. You hanging out hitting on the ladies makes SQL jokes to them. " I'll insert my record into your table babe ".

• Haha 1

ndboarder    210
Just now, nodle said:

Pretty cool @ndboarder. I knew you had one, but always pictured in my head like a small little Starbucks with hot nerdy baristas running around. You hanging out hitting on the ladies makes SQL jokes to them. " I'll insert my record into your table babe ".

There is an actual coffee shop down in the cafeteria that is essentially a full blown starbucks mixed with some other offerings.  The fancy coffees ain't free though, so I stick to the stuff in the break room.  It's also closer to my desk.

nodle    679
2 minutes ago, ndboarder said:

There is an actual coffee shop down in the cafeteria that is essentially a full blown starbucks mixed with some other offerings.  The fancy coffees ain't free though, so I stick to the stuff in the break room.  It's also closer to my desk.

Any hot nerd ladies running around?

nodle    679

So I think my Keurig machine might be on it's way out. I was up till 11:30 trying to fix it. Seems like the pump quit pumping. I watched a bunch of videos on Youtube about it, I even disassembled quite a bit of it. I think I might partially have fixed it. I was able to make a cup this morning. But I still have my doubts. 

jmanz    148
21 minutes ago, nodle said:

So I think my Keurig machine might be on it's way out. I was up till 11:30 trying to fix it. Seems like the pump quit pumping. I watched a bunch of videos on Youtube about it, I even disassembled quite a bit of it. I think I might partially have fixed it. I was able to make a cup this morning. But I still have my doubts. 

I'm really surprised ours has lasted so long. I had my doubts on the thing when we first purchased but it takes heavy use and still goes on.

nodle    679
1 minute ago, jmanz said:

I'm really surprised ours has lasted so long. I had my doubts on the thing when we first purchased but it takes heavy use and still goes on.

Do you ever clean yours?

jmanz    148
3 minutes ago, nodle said:

Do you ever clean yours?

Haven't for a long time. Need to soon though.