Fluxoid
nodle

All things World of Warcraft

nodle    622

I have poured out my soul to you the last 3 years. Had many adventures. Meet new friends. Killed Gods. But alas real life and changes to the game has made me lose interest. I don't care for the cookie cutter talents, to many dailies, the uniqueness has gone out of the game. You can buy almost anything now as long as you have the gold. Raid team falling apart and servers dying. Maybe in the future. But for now thank you for all the fun. I have made great memories. :(

UYfAbS1.jpg

C Pav    136

Yep it's tough to let go. I know it's harder for you then it was for me. I enjoyed the time I and we had and don't regret the time and money spent. You will get urges, maybe, to come back like I did but with the changes they have made for the worse, "dying" raid team/guild and so many other games as well as life you will have plenty to do (games,movies etc) to catch up on.

nodle    622

So I fell off the wagon about a week ago. I tried my hand at raiding last night but proved to myself that I just can't. A casual is all that I will ever be from now on I fear. So I re-cancelled. :(

WayneKerr    118

Have you played DotA 2? You couldn't play now because steam is borked, but so was origin and (maybe?) some others.

BTW what do you loose when you cancel your account? Do you have to start your character over if you want to play again?

nodle    622

BTW what do you loose when you cancel your account? Do you have to start your character over if you want to play again?

Nope it basically just freezes everything. I keep all my gold and characters, and if I ever start up again. Everything is still there.

• Like 1

ndboarder    205

Figured when I saw something about pre-orders for some new expansion coming that it wasn't going to be long before @[uSER=1]nodle[/uSER] was back to his virtual-WoW-reality. You made it what, about 2 weeks or a little over it this time before falling off the wagon again...

nodle    622

Well technically I still have time left on my cancelled account. I made a healer and am kinda liking it. It gives the game a whole new play style. So I'll see how long I last.

ndboarder    205
Well technically I still have time left on my cancelled account. I made a healer and am kinda liking it. It gives the game a whole new play style. So I'll see how long I last.

Did you pre-order the expansion so you could get a new guy and immediately be a level 90 or whatever it was?

nodle    622
Did you pre-order the expansion so you could get a new guy and immediately be a level 90 or whatever it was?

No I haven't I think that idea is really stupid myself. You should be forced to start at the bottom and learn your spells etc. How else are you going to know what to do? I think it's going to be a mess and I think it's stupid.

ndboarder    205
They have lost 200k subscribers this year.

Are you sure that isn't just the number of times you quit, signed back up, quit, signed back up, etc?

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nodle
      I thought I would post a thread of recommended World of Warcraft addons and what they do, since a few of you are starting to get back into the game. Feel free to add your own if you have recommendations. I use Curse so these links will most likely be tied to it.
      Recommended World of Warcraft Addons
      Badboy Spam Blocker & Reporter - Tired of all that trade spam? Gold for sale etc.? Well this add-on basically filters it and cleans it so you never even see it. Recount - Keep track to see if your the top DPS, healer, etc. See what others are doing. Pawn - Want to see what your best gear to equip is? This one will tell you with a nice green upgrade arrow on the item itself. You do have to configure first. Just go into the addon and selected recommend. You can do custom if you know what your doing. GTFO - Just like the name says, warns you if your standing is something that you shouldn't be *cough fire... NPCScan - Get out and find those rares! BigWigs Bossmods - These are a must, if there is one add-on to have it's this. Also some people prefer DBM, but I prefer this one. It's a personal preference. Littewigs Bossmods - Just like the bigger bother this one is for the older dungeons. If your grabbing Bigwigs grab this one also. DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) - Just like Bigwigs. I use to use this one back in the day, nothing wrong with it, but I just prefer Bigwigs. Bagnon - Turns all your bags into one large bag. Titan Panel - A great customize-able toolbar. Bartender 4 - Customize your button boxes, or any other boxes where ever you feel like on the screen. Can also re-size them all. Remove the gryphons etc. OmniCC - A cool down timer for all your spells. Mapster - A map replacement that is so,so much better than the normal map. Love the mini map. Mappy - A mini map replacement into a square, but lines up nicely all your little bubbles like, dungeon finder, mail, etc. Sell junk - Adds a little button on the vendor box that you can click on that will automatically sell all junk items like greys etc. A must have! Skada - Another DPS/Healing recount module. (this one allows dual windows and works and embeds in Elv UI perfectly) Auctionator - My go to auction add-on. Just drag and drop. Makes selling a whole lot easier. MaxDps - This is a rotation helper. Put's rings on the next best spell to use. This is just the base, you will still have to select your class to go along with it. The Undermine Journal - This add-on keeps track of the every changing market prices for an item. Let's you know how much an item is worth on the Auction House. Bonus Roll Preview - Want to see what loot you might get with your token bonus roll? This will show it on a nice slide up button to let you decide. Transmog Tokens - Allows you to see if you are missing a piece for transmog from your tier token. Can I Mog It? - This should be built in to the default interface. Puts a check mark next to items you don't need for transmog. A must have! StarCursor - A little add-on that helps you to find your cursor on the screen. ls: Toasts - Replacement for default alert system. Fancier achievements and loot!  
      Complete UI
      KkthnxUI - A great "all in one" UI that I have been using lately. In fact I got rid of a lot of my add-ons because this has most of the things built in. SpartanUI - Another great "all in one" UI. I tried this one awhile back and enjoyed it. Might play around with it again. I believe it does require Bartender 4 though. Elv Ui - Probably the most popular UI out there. Almost everyone uses it. Has tons of stuff built in that replaces a lot of add-ons. BenikUI v3 - This add-on required Elv UI installed first to be able to run. Makes some really nice changes to Elv UI. GoldpawUI - This is the base of this UI, the Author separated out the add-ons. So you will need to grab each add-on separately. The layout fades away giving you a clean screen all the time until combat arises.
    • By nodle
      I am surprised no one has talked about this game for the PS4. It seems to do quite well. Seems like something @C Pav would have already picked up.
      http://nier-automata.com/