Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

What did you do today?

nodle    684

So what did everyone do today? I did tons of yard work. Our grass needed to be cut real bad. But now it looks like a golf course :)

nodle    684
watching the nfl draft on a rainy day' date=' go raiders !!!!![/quote']

Rain? You need to come over here and get some sunshine :P

ndboarder    210

Are you sure you want to know? Ok if you say so.

Woke up at the crack of 12:15 pm (was a late night at the pub last night to which i will return shortly, *heck* nothing else to do)

So i wake up find Mr. Manz is online watching his precious NFL draft, so I started watching... something else, I think it was Almost Heroes, not particularily entertaining, so figured I'd check out this Fluxoid.com place that manz was speaking of the other day. So i got me some pics of my sweet ride and posted them, and have been leaving some rather ridiculous posts here and there.

There you have it, my day. Pretty exciting life, aren't you glad you asked?

jmanz    149
Rain? You need to come over here and get some sunshine

yeah, as long as it doesn't rain tomorrow so i can ride some cycle

Kathy    0

I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing. :wink:

nodle    684
I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing. :wink:

Couldn't do it without someone trimming the grass with scissors by hand :mrgreen:

jmanz    149
I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing.

Admin is that you pretending to be kathy??? Just kiddin, how have you been kathy?

Kathy    0
I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing.

Admin is that you pretending to be kathy??? Just kiddin' date=' how have you been kathy?[/quote']

Hi Josh! I am great. I hear you are getting married! Congratulations! When is the big day?

jmanz    149
Hi Josh! I am great. I hear you are getting married! Congratulations! When is the big day?

Thanks! Well June 23rd the wedding day, isn't too far away now. How are you liking your house that you moved into? Better than the apt?

Kathy    0

Thanks! Well June 23rd the wedding day' date=' isn't too far away now. How are you liking your house that you moved into? Better than the apt?[/quote']

That is so exciting! Being married is so amazing. You will love it. We LOVE the new house! We have so much more room and a real yard. It has been such a blessing.

Havel3k    4

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Woke up, submitted my "Tournament of Champions" photoshop.

Went upstairs to find my new folf discs have arrived. They fly goooooood

Work at 9PM.. don't make me go!

jmanz    149
Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Woke up, submitted my "Tournament of Champions" photoshop.

Went upstairs to find my new folf discs have arrived. They fly goooooood

Work at 9PM.. don't make me go!

Woke up, went online for about 45 minutes to get my fantasy baseball team lined up for the day and to check on flux....worked out for an hour, headed to the black hole aka work.

ndboarder    210

woke up, hit snooze, woke up again, checked email and flux... prepared for and headed to work where i did not a whole lot... not sure what tonight will entail... should be cleaning and start boxing things up really i suppose, but I'm guessing it will be work on the server and some flux posting

nodle    684

Mmmm. today is starting out good, got myself a cappuccino on the way down to work, boss is gonna be gone all day. I'm just gonna sit back and do some fluxing. :smt082

ndboarder    210
Mmmm. today is starting out good' date=' got myself a cappuccino on the way down to work, boss is gonna be gone all day. I'm just gonna sit back and do some fluxing. :smt082[/quote']

This sounds exactly like my day, except I don't have cappuccino, and my boss isn't gone, but other than that... :)

ndboarder    210

Well I can safely say it was a rather unproductive day. Worked on some tech designs, had an irrelevant meeting, spent a lot of time checking Flux... Now that "work" is over I should probably tackle the large pile of dishes laying all over the place from the past week or so...

nodle    684

Overall I got alot done, more than I thought I would. Had a good time posting on Flux today. I am very pleased seeing the way the forum has evolved. Keep up the good work guys! :smt023

jmanz    149
Overall I got alot done' date=' more than I thought I would. Had a good time posting on Flux today. I am very pleased seeing the way the forum has evolved. Keep up the good work guys! :smt023[/quote']

The site has been hella fun, you are doing a terrific job admin!!!!

ndboarder    210

I certainly haven't got much time in with flux today. Despite not really doing my normal work it's been hectic with interviewing job candidates and a mandate to update our corporate resumes for some upcoming projects. As the other post goes... TGIF

C Pav    147

I was going to take the whole day off today but a training got rescheduled for today so taking the afternoon off. I stopped by my audio installer and will be getting 2 12" subs in my car in a custom made box as well as my old equipment which by old I mean still top of the line.