nodle

The Netflix & Amazon Prime Recommendation Thread

For us with Netflix streaming, post what movies or shows that you would recommend to other streamers.

I just started watching this documentary last night about the Mothman.

Eyes of the Mothman

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Eyes_of_the_Mothman/70154852?trkid=2430625#height1744

70154852.jpg

I have also finished this documentary called "Thumbs up". Kinda a small series about two Asians hitchhiking their way across America. It was entertaining.

70139318.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Thumbs_Up_Episode_9/70139327?trkid=2429429

If you haven't started the Dexter series, you are just wasting time. :evil:

I will as soon as they release all the seasons. I heard they added Twin Peaks? I have heard alot about this old series. Suppose to be like the X-files or something. Might give her a go.

I will as soon as they release all the seasons. I heard they added Twin Peaks? I have heard alot about this old series. Suppose to be like the X-files or something. Might give her a go.

They may never have all the seasons on at one time. They can't even keep the full 4 seasons of IT Crowd on there.

They may never have all the seasons on at one time. They can't even keep the full 4 seasons of IT Crowd on there.

Ya this type of stuff aggravates me. There are a few shows with all seasons though. But most are bait and hook.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.