Gran Turismo 5-PS3

jmanz

Too late for what? People that are into racing and have a ps3 will still check it out.

Too late as in when then do finally release it cars will no longer be around, by then we will all have flying cars. :biggrin:

Lol... this game took for fricken ever... didn't the $$demo$$ come out years ago? Hell, by the time this thing ships everyone will have left their PS3 for dead because they'll want to drive Forza cars using Kinect on their 360

HAHAHA get em boarder! :lol:

Quality takes time, everyone is talking how this game trumps Forza. I thought you guys were gamers.

I probably would have, but they have already released like 3 Forzas since then. There is going to be nothing "NEW" about this game. What unique features can it have over Forza? I mean you can only do so much to a driving game.

EDIT: Add lasers!

Well it hopefully does beat Forza 3 in some areas, considering that Forza came out a while ago now. Is it going to be compatible with "Move" (Sony's shitty answer to Kinect that looks like a lame ass flash light). There's gonna be a new Forza before too long (next spring maybe?) so we'll see.

PS3 vs. Xbox aside, it will be a good racing game. I can only take so much racing though, so I'll probably be skipping it since I already have a racing game for each system. They'd have to have some sorta super new feature that isn't in any of hte other racers I own

I dunno but I wouldn't want it to be compatible with it. The idea of holding my hands around a virtual steering wheel is gayer than two dudes humping. Give me a controller and screw that motion bullshit.

I dunno but I wouldn't want it to be compatible with it. The idea of holding my hands around a virtual steering wheel is gayer than two dudes humping. Give me a controller and screw that motion bullshit.

HAHAHA!

• 4 months later...