Traffic girls from the sky

nodle

Hmm... and yet they have huge buildings, and airplanes to drop traffic controllers from...

Ya they try to make him a God. They think they have all of this technology, but it's just a cover-up to try to make their country more advanced that what they are.

Ya they try to make him a God. They think they have all of this technology, but it's just a cover-up to try to make their country more advanced that what they are.

Yeah I know. It was funny to read the captions about how they can drop these thing to misdirect enemies (pretty sure the enemies would not follow some weird lady standing on one of those contraptions) and how these made them so much more advanced than any other country in the world...

Here is my thing. Where is the video of them falling from the sky and landing perfectly on the spot? Show my that and I will believe.

Agreed. I certainly didn't see anything that made it look like it would really float (the umbrella really doesn't appear big enough for the stand even without the weight of a person), there doesn't appear to be anything that could be used to control direction during descent, and nothing stood out as appearing to be a GPS device of any sort