Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

Is there a complete list of kinetic games?

What do you think of kinetic natal?

BTW, Is there a boxing game scheduled for natal/kinetic?

From the videos I've seen of this and the demonstrations at E3 I think this is going to be BIG. You can view a list of games at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games.htm though I believe they said there would be 15 games at launch, and there's only 8 shown here now. I think the rest are still TBA. They also showed some footage at E3 of a Star Wars Kinect game that launches next year from LucasArts.

As for boxing, I'm sure there will be a big name release from someone like EA, but at launch the Kinect Sports (similar to Wii Sports) does have a boxing game included.

Here are my thoughts. This will be the #1 motion video game machine out there. The Wii is in huge trouble. Who wants to hold onto things when you can just move your hands? No reason to break something etc. That was the only selling point for the Wii was their motion control. But no with Sony and Micosoft in the market now they are screwed. The only thing that will bring in money now is the DS. Even Sony's controller will not do as well as the Xbox's. So ya it's going to be huge. Just wait till this Christmas.

Here are my thoughts. This will be the #1 motion video game machine out there. The Wii is in huge trouble. Who wants to hold onto things when you can just move your hands? No reason to break something etc. That was the only selling point for the Wii was their motion control. But no with Sony and Micosoft in the market now they are screwed. The only thing that will bring in money now is the DS. Even Sony's controller will not do as well as the Xbox's. So ya it's going to be huge. Just wait till this Christmas.

F*** christmas. Comes out November 4th, and I hope to have one that day, or the 3rd....

F*** christmas. Comes out November 4th, and I hope to have one that day, or the 3rd....

I meant for the BIG item this Christmas.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.