Sign in to follow this  
C Pav

I miss the days.....

when I was in high school and college and had summers off. I remember playing baseball during the summers through out high school as well as lazy days spent with friends.

I also remember nice summer days with nothing to do but watch Cubs or Braves baseball games. Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN was also something I would always watch....until I got bored of the game but I would never miss Baseball Tonight.

I guess this seems more like a sports thread but those are the memories that I seem to recall best when it comes to summers and the way they should be(well for me. everyone else will have their own summer memories). We all should have summers off.

Yeah I hear ya. Seems like time went a lot slower back then. Now with work all year long, the days go by and its the same old grind. I hardly remember what month it is most of the time. Just a shame that we waste most of our lives working and not enjoying just living ya know?

I could definately go for months of time off and a little slower passing of the time. I just happened to be thinking about how quickly it goes by a bit ago, had to look back for a bug I thought I had written up not too long ago. Turns out it had been about 6 months, yet it seemed like it should've been more like a few weeks.

Yeah I just called the eye doctor to set up the yearly appointment. Turns out that it actually has been two years since I've been there. Didn't even realize it.

Yeah I just called the eye doctor to set up the yearly appointment. Turns out that it actually has been two years since I've been there. Didn't even realize it.

I think I'm in that boat too. Need to get one done eventually, need some new contacts. Have been just wearing glasses for quite some time now....

Couldn't agree more. Play baseball, watch baseball, drink beer, and try to pick up girls. Very little in the line of responsibility. WIll never have it a s good as I did ages 18-23, especially in the summer.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.