Sign in to follow this  
C Pav

Food portions and speed.

So I will admit that I find it hard to eat small portions and eat slow. When I snack I don't want to stop until I don't feel well. When I feel sick is when I know it's hard to stop. I also take huge bites and eat fast. My mouth needs to be engulfed with flavor not just small samples of the food. How can anyone just be satisfied with 10 chips? You can't. Don't give me the "to savor the food" line.

I am the same way. I am well known for how fast I eat but I don't even try to do it. 10 chips, thats what I call a warm up.

Once jmanz starts on a chip bag, he don't stop till their gone. I have a problem too I just go so hungry that I think I can et about everything. When I go out to eat i will order tons because everything sounds so good, and then I will make myself sick. I just need to eat slower and smaller portions.

Once jmanz starts on a chip bag, he don't stop till their gone. I have a problem too I just go so hungry that I think I can et about everything. When I go out to eat i will order tons because everything sounds so good, and then I will make myself sick. I just need to eat slower and smaller portions.

It's not your fault when Taco Bell gives you an extra burrito and I have to eat it.