Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

UND

I have a sketch of the Fighting Scholar logo, but don't have it scanned in.

The idea for the Fighting Sue would be a woman dressed in a little bow peep/southern bell outfit holding a Shepard's hook ready to attack.

I'd vote for the Fighting Sue. People are really up in arms about this one around here. Kind of funny I think.

I personally could not care less, however I always hate to see the wishes of many upended by the whining of a few. Once again an institution caves in the face of political correctness. I were the person in charge of the Englestad estate, I would tear that building to the ground, and never again donate a nickel to UND. When he was living he was very adamant about this, and from what I have heard did leave instructions to do as much in his will.

Thats why I enjoy the masters golf tournament. Those guys run their club as they see fit, and do not waver. Agree or disagree with them you have to like the fact they do what they want. They did not cave to the feminists, they did not cave to big money sponsors, but rather took it upon themselves to sponsor themselves in the name of doing things the way they wish.