Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

New Xbox achievements

Ok I thought of this last night. I think it's kinda cool how the PS3 display a picture associated with their trophies that you wine. Even though the xbox achievements are way better. Anyways I would like to see when the xbox achievement pops up that it displays the photo associate with it. You can view these photos on xbox.com under the game achievements. So they are ready to go already. So basically leave the achievements alone but in the circle with the xbox circle it would display the associated photo with it.

jaj1c3.jpg

Would be nice, but really the little pictures don't make a ton of sense anyhow.  Currently you are told you've unlocked an achievement, so you can go look and see what the pic is.  I guess this way you'd see the associated picture right away, but still if you went back and looked at your achievements I doubt you'd know what it was just from the picture in most cases.

My experience with the PS3 is that it usually just shows a dumb little gold trophy looking thing...

the more achievements / trophies you earn, the bigger the fgt you are.

Geez you must have tons then. :annoyed:

He's just mad because he's to cheap to actually buy anything where he could gain these

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.