Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
LK

Google Voice / Google Wave

For this most part this just seems like email to me at the moment.  I don't have much for contacts that also have Wave, so haven't really done much with it.  If you have a google account, PM me.  My invite came with a few to give away.  They do warn me that the invitations aren't immediate, so I can invite someone, but it may be a few hours, days, etc before you get it I guess

Google stops development on Wave

But despite these wins, and numerous loyal fans, Wave has not seen the user adoption we would have liked. We don’t plan to continue developing Wave as a standalone product, but we will maintain the site at least through the end of the year and extend the technology for use in other Google projects. The central parts of the code, as well as the protocols that have driven many of Wave’s innovations, like drag-and-drop and character-by-character live typing, are already available as open source, so customers and partners can continue the innovation we began. In addition, we will work on tools so that users can easily “liberate” their content from Wave.