Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
ndboarder

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers%202%20Revenge%20of%20the%20Fallen%20Blu-ray.jpg

Watched this one the other night.  I thought it was awesome.  Keep in mind it is me saying this about a transformers film.  Although I do think I like this one even better than the first.

This movie seems to offer more action than the first, and the battles shown actually have results.  In the original movie, two big robots fight and keep fighting and keep fighting.  They seem a little tougher in this second installment.

I also enjoyed that this movie broadened my knowledge of the TF universe.  The Fallen mentioned in the title may not be who you think it is.  My knowledge of Transformers basically just comes from the cartoons I grew up on.  This movie incorporates some facts and pieces that are apparently out of some comic books.

Sure it isn't true to what I knew as a kid, but it's still fun to watch.  I'll give it 8/10

I thought there was a lot to take in.  I saw it in the theater, and there was so much happening all the time that it's hard to process.  It was entertaining though. 

I thought there was a lot to take in.  I saw it in the theater, and there was so much happening all the time that it's hard to process.  It was entertaining though. 

Your just a little slow