Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
ndboarder

Entirely wasted day of game play

Well... I finally went and did it.  Saturday afternoon I started "The Endless Setlist 2" in Rock Band 2.  For those that don't know, this is an 84 song set list that you have to play uninterrupted.  You can pause it of course, but you can't stop, or change difficulty etc.

Of course, I being a very "wise" person decided to play this setlist on Hard, and this was fine.  I failed a couple songs, but I could retry and save my Overdrive to get through the toughest spot... until at about 11:30 pm I reached the 80th song in the set, Metallica's "Battery."  FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!  I knew it was coming, but I wasn't prepared for this song on hard.  I ended up having to give up and just quit... what a waste of time.  I could get through it easy on medium, but that would be a long boring day. 

At least I got some practice, and apparently I am in need of more before I can complete this time consuming set list.

lol that sucks, I wouldn't even dare to try it.

You needs some practice on hard...  Medium seemed so slow when we were playing Friday, I found myself trying to hit things to soon on medium

Except he play on hard and you play on medium.  I typically scream on Expert.  I have had numerous flawless performances on expert* ;)

*on three songs, using the mic

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.