Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
ndboarder

The Lost Symbol

I just finished reading this.  It's Dan Brown's latest book, which came out on 9/15 I believe.  I haven't read Deception Point or Digital Fortress, but have now read all of those involving his character Robert Langdon.  The character is also the main character for Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code.

Robert is known for his ability to solve ancient mysteries/puzzles due to his knowledge of symbols and the history hidden behind them and many different secret societies such as the Illuminate, Priory of Scion, and now the Freemasons.  The masons are familiar to me also from watching the National Treasure movies.

The book centers around Robert and his struggle to save his friends.  In order to do so he must unravel another long kept secret.  The mystery of the ancients which is believed to be kept by the Masons.

I'm afraid I can't go into any great detail without giving some of the story away, but I couldn't put this book down.  If you are a fan of either of the previous works involving Lagon this is definately one I would recommend