Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
LK

Chrome OS

Interface is nice and clean.

Clean and limited.  F* google.  Yeah some of their stuff is decent, but I don't trust 'em.  Their motto or whatever is "Don't be evil..."   They left out the part where they won't be evil until everyone is running their applications, which store all your personal data online and under their control.  

You right ndboarder they are more evil than you think. Why do you need to keep searches on record from IPs for so long? Let's just say the government is holding hands with them.

You right ndboarder they are more evil than you think. Why do you need to keep searches on record from IPs for so long? Let's just say the government is holding hands with them.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be putting all my personal information into something they produce.  All that data would be on a server somewhere.  Only a matter of time till they put it up for sale to the highest bidder, or use it to make us all 100% slaves to their system.  I'm certain for the most part they could already tell the government where to find plenty of people.  Frick... with google maps I can see where I am and where my friends that have enabled 'Latitude' on their GPS enabled phone are at all the time

Google

-The new big brother??

Google

-Using search to build world domination?

Google

-More evil than boarder's employer?

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.