Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Ndboarders FIGHT XBOX360 VS. PS3! gogogo

Well, so far I really haven't had much play time behind the 360.  My initial thoughts on it are:

1) holy sh*t, they replaced the power adapter with a huge brick

2) why can't they build wireless into this thing.... ugh

Ok other than that though it's a pretty nice system, the controllers are comfortable, however everytime a stupid game tells me to press 'X' to do something, I end up pushing 'A' since it is where 'X' is supposed to be (if it was a ps3 controller).

Initially I wasn't so impressed with graphics, as Banjo Kazooie doesn't come close to what would be considered good graphics these days (especially when compared to Ratchet and Clank on the PS3).    This has been undone, as I saw a few things showing off it's graphical abilities, and spent a couple hours on Halo 3 last night.

I guess my initial thoughts are that the Xbox is an alright thing, but I still prefer my PS3 at this point

Well, so far I really haven't had much play time behind the 360.  My initial thoughts on it are:

Ok other than that though it's a pretty nice system, the controllers are comfortable, however everytime a stupid game tells me to press 'X' to do something, I end up pushing 'A' since it is where 'X' is supposed to be (if it was a ps3 controller).

Initially I wasn't so impressed with graphics, as Banjo Kazooie doesn't come close to what would be considered good graphics these days (especially when compared to Ratchet and Clank on the PS3).    This has been undone, as I saw a few things showing off it's graphical abilities, and spent a couple hours on Halo 3 last night.

I guess my initial thoughts are that the Xbox is an alright thing, but I still prefer my PS3 at this point

I'll give you a month...

I'll give you a month...

Send me some sweet games, free of charge, to convince me...

I at least took the time last night to get it programmed into the Receiver and my Logitech, so it is now a staple in the home entertainment system

I'll give you a month...

I at least took the time last night to get it programmed into the Receiver and my Logitech, so it is now a staple in the home entertainment system

Now get the Netflix (or at least the trial) going.

I'll give you a month...

Now get the Netflix (or at least the trial) going.

haha...I just sent him a PM asking if he had netflix....

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.