Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Ever just not "like" someone?

Have you ever meet someone or seen someone that you know that you just wouldn't get along with? Then there are other you just meet or see and know that you would get along with them just fine. Why is this? Can you sense or do they put off an smell like an animal? Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Definately had this happen frequently enough.  Some people just seem to set off that feeling of dislike, others you can tell you'd hit it off and most stay off either radar.  Not sure about the smell idea, I think a lot of it just has to do with how a person acts and/or carries themselves.  I think perhaps when you see this it triggers how you feel about others that you've generalized as behaving in that way

There was a nasty bastard that I worked with at the Forum.  I could not stand the guy, and had to work closely with him.  He was my nemisis.  I tried, but could not find a way to like him.  He probably felt the same or worse about me.  I think there is something primal about my distaste for that guy. 

I've had a person or two at each of my previous employment places.  It seems you can't avoid them. 

I seem to have garbage luck with this as well. I did have to work with Nodle for example.

I've had a person or two at each of my previous employment places.  It seems you can't avoid them. 

I seem to have garbage luck with this as well. I did have to work with Nodle for example.

Yeah, and I've had to work with you... and LK

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.