Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Themes

The theme is OK, but Billy is going to get your for copyright infringement.  The i in fluxoid seems pretty similar to that in Bing (other than the two pointless white dots)

The theme is OK, but Billy is going to get your for copyright infringement.  The i in fluxoid seems pretty similar to that in Bing (other than the two pointless white dots)

Well i never noticed that before. But no need to worry since no one uses Bing.  :happy:

Well i never noticed that before. But no need to worry since no one uses Bing.  :happy:

Hmm... so far the use of Bing is increasing and beating early use expectations, you are just a fool

Hmm... so far the use of Bing is increasing and beating early use expectations, you are just a fool

Let me google that.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.