Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Is our Earth hollow?

Interesting theory i must say. I would assume however that since reaching the final frontier and taking images of Earth from outer space that this would be hard to argue any longer. Maybe I didn't read closely enough to see how we could miss this with those types of photos... government coverups or some such thing perhaps

There's really not many pictures of the North or South poles for some odd reason, even with the advancement of satellites. It seems like all of the pictures are "cloud" covered.

About the only clear picture I can pull up on the North pole. And it does seem to have a wierd spot up top :shock:

apoll16a.jpg

I'm skeptical, but I'll play along and offer an off-the-wall theory on the always cloudy poles.

Well... The earth is 7926 miles in diameter. According to the pic above there is a center of gravity 400 miles into the earths crust, so i will assume that the land mass on the hollow side is approx 400 miles from the center of gravity as well.

This leaves us with a hollow area approximately 6326 miles in diameter (7926 - (800*2))... So it must be pretty hot in there with a sun at such close distance ( 3143 miles away, ours is 93,000,000 miles)

So i would then assume a lot of water would be evaporating... perhaps this evaporation escaping explains the cloudy masses plaguing photo's of the poles???

I'm skeptical, but I'll play along and offer an off-the-wall theory on the always cloudy poles.

Well... The earth is 7926 miles in diameter. According to the pic above there is a center of gravity 400 miles into the earths crust, so i will assume that the land mass on the hollow side is approx 400 miles from the center of gravity as well.

This leaves us with a hollow area approximately 6326 miles in diameter (7926 - (800*2))... So it must be pretty hot in there with a sun at such close distance ( 3143 miles away, ours is 93,000,000 miles)

So i would then assume a lot of water would be evaporating... perhaps this evaporation escaping explains the cloudy masses plaguing photo's of the poles???

I think i've gone cross-eyed lol.....good reasoning though

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.