Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

PSP Custom firmware

WayneKerr    118

WayneKerr you should have hung onto yours and flashed, it has opened up a whole new world.

I had the custom firmware.  But the glare on the machine was unsightly.

nodle    684

WayneKerr you should have hung onto yours and flashed, it has opened up a whole new world.

Ah, did you have the 2000 or the old fat?

WayneKerr    118

bah...the internets take my answer away.  I had the slim...which is 2k.

nodle    684

I have the same, its actually the best even better than the 3000 (new model), i have never had any problem with glare on mine though. I know you can dim it down also.

ndboarder    210

I have the same, its actually the best even better than the 3000 (new model), i have never had any problem with glare on mine though. I know you can dim it down also.

Indoors (if shades are closed) the glare isn't bad, or when in a vehicle at night.  Playing with too much direct sunlight on the screen there's plenty of glare, but I suppose that is true of anything with a screen?

WayneKerr    118

Indoors (if shades are closed) the glare isn't bad, or when in a vehicle at night.  Playing with too much direct sunlight on the screen there's plenty of glare, but I suppose that is true of anything with a screen?

Inside was peachy.  But I got it with the intention that I could play it in the car on road trips.  Way too much sun.  I did crank up the contrast to see it.  My second use for it was too load up vids and hook it to the portable dvd players input.  Converting vids was an utter pain though.  As far as that goes, I it wasn't as impressive as I hoped.

WayneKerr    118

I suppose your right.  Maybe in a few years, when the kids are playing one too, maybe then I'll have one.  My nephews 6, 8, & 9 are addicted to the NDS for the last year and a half.  *shrug*