Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

Christmas: they joy of giving

WayneKerr    118

Now that we know about your loot, what did you give?

I regifted my PSP to my mother in law.  She was obsessed with lumines.  I didn't really get into the PSP like I thought.  I wanted it for while driving and it sucked to play - screen was outshined.

Wife got an electric candle burner, that printer I mentioned

Our girls got a bunch of Barbie and Ponies and little pet shop shit.  Some Tinkerbell junk. 

Got the nephews some stuff hiking gear and the other some hunting stuff.

Gave a cooler with camping stuff, and 3 bottles for Colorado Bulldogs that went with a silly video from our vegas trip.

ndboarder    205

sister - Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), and a set of bowls/stand (some type of serving dishes she wanted)

soon to be brother-in-law - Cabela's hunting game (Wii), a Bobby Flay book on grilling (he likes cooking/grilling)

ma and pa - Wii remote/nunchuck and a Garmin Nuvi 750

Grandpa/grandma - paid in part for large gift card to get some picture frame or something grandma wanted (grandpa just buys everything he wants so he's impossible to shop for) + some candy/nuts and other goodies they like

the gal - Electronic keyboard, back massage thing you set on a chair, sweatpants, sweatshirt

WayneKerr    118

grandpa just buys everything he wants so he's impossible to shop for

My mother in law is like that too.  She went shopping black friday and came back with a new vaccum, GPS (she does get lost easy,) an extra set of pots and pans - the one she was buying was going to be a gift for her anyways...

Makes it hard to shop for her when she buys all this stuff herself.

ndboarder    205

grandpa just buys everything he wants so he's impossible to shop for

My mother in law is like that too.  She went shopping black friday and came back with a new vaccum, GPS (she does get lost easy,) an extra set of pots and pans - the one she was buying was going to be a gift for her anyways...

Makes it hard to shop for her when she buys all this stuff herself.

Yeah, I had been thinking of getting my gramps a blu ray player for the 52" bravia he just bough a month or so ago, but he doesn't watch movies all that often, and then he went and bought a bunch of other new toys that i'm sure he'll play with far more often (imac, time capsule, and other junk for it)

Robyn    0

for my daughter- cookbook, wall-e, tinkerbell movie, case for her portable dvd player, a couple jonas brothers cd's, a couple sweat shirts, curtains to match her bedding, glow station, i can't remember the rest....

for the boyfriend- World War II 11 dvd set (Time Life), Vietnam 3 dvd set (also Time Life), a pair of jeans, and a pair of slippers.

nodle    626

For the wife:

Like 7 Singstar games

Your in the movies Xbox game

movies sim like game for pc

2 books she wanted

Some perfume crap stuff from bath and Body works

Other junk

Her big thing was her Garmin forerunner GPS watch