Fluxoid
  • Announcements

• nodle

Happy Thanksgiving   11/23/2017

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy your day today, gobble gobble!  
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

For every man on your list

Burger King cologne

ust in time for the festive season, the company has released its very own men's body spray, Flame.

Not recommended for vegetarians, Flame is being promoted as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broilled meat".

While the smell itself might not inspire confidence, the price will.

Flame is on sale for the credit crunch-busting sum of just $3.99 (2.65), suggesting the Burger King promotions department has realised their contribution to the fragrance market might work best as a novelty stocking-filler.

Flame, a body spray for men, was launched this week online and in a selection of US stores it is sadly not available in the UK, and now even has its own website, the appropriately named firemeetsdesire.com.

The site proudly proclaims to prospective buyers: "The Whopper sandwich is America's favourite burger," before going on to extol the virtues of a perfume that smells like cooked meat.

"Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold ... now you can set the mood for whatever you're in the mood for."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3797892/Burger-King-releases-meat-scented-cologne.html

I was skeptical at first, but when she appeared from the kitchen, double fisting ketchup bottles, I knew I was golden.  Her love of hamburgers had finally worked out to my advantage. 

It was the first time she let me put my "hamburger" in her "bun."  That night, she had it her way; I gave her the best Whopper she's ever had, and that's saying a lot.