Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Recession

2qnvecn.jpg

Has anyone else notice more and more layoffs lately? I have been seeing on different message boards more and more people being laid off. I don't think we will see the full effect of this till next year though. I believe these are just the early signs.

This is what I'm hearing and seeing as well.  I also think we might be just seeing the beginning.  First came all the depressing issues of financial problems (both commercial and consumer), and we are seeing and will see more of the domino effect come into play.  Our economy is in dire, the bail outs are just moving our "resources" from one spot to another as it's not coming from nowhere.  We may be helping on sector out, but another will be affected.

Maybe one of us will be hanging around on the street soon. 

This is what I'm hearing and seeing as well.  I also think we might be just seeing the beginning.  First came all the depressing issues of financial problems (both commercial and consumer), and we are seeing and will see more of the domino effect come into play.  Our economy is in dire, the bail outs are just moving our "resources" from one spot to another as it's not coming from nowhere.  We may be helping on sector out, but another will be affected.

Robyn already does at night.  :tongue:

yhtak already does at night.  :tongue:

2qnvecn.jpg

Has anyone else notice more and more layoffs lately? I have been seeing on different message boards more and more people being laid off. I don't think we will see the full effect of this till next year though. I believe these are just the early signs.

I just picked up a part-time job (I still have my full time one too).  No recession for me!

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.