Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
ndboarder

I want this connection speed

So apparently some telco in France is doing a FTTH setup using GPON and is going to offer 2.5Gb/s internet with 1.2Gb/s upload for the equivalent of $80/month. Although from the slashdot article I'm not sure if that is to each home that signs up, or per node in the GPON or what, and the related article is in French...

LINK

So apparently some telco in France is doing a FTTH setup using GPON and is going to offer 2.5Gb/s internet with 1.2Gb/s upload for the equivalent of $80/month. Although from the slashdot article I'm not sure if that is to each home that signs up' date=' or per node in the GPON or what, and the related article is in French...

LINK

Droollllllllllllllllllll

Just when we think we have something nice' date=' the darn french come along and one up us.[/quote']

DCT should just give jamestown and carrington customers their FTTH at full throttle...

Just when we think we have something nice' date=' the darn french come along and one up us.[/quote']

DCT should just give jamestown and carrington customers their FTTH at full throttle...

or at the very least, the employees 8)