Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Chemtrails

First I've heard of this' date=' but then, I haven't heard of a lot of stuff in the tinfoil forum before.[/quote']

Man chemtrails have been around now for awhile. Just look up at the sky sometime, you can't miss them.

First I've heard of this' date=' but then, I haven't heard of a lot of stuff in the tinfoil forum before.[/quote']

Man chemtrails have been around now for awhile. Just look up at the sky sometime, you can't miss them.

well i've seen them but didn't think anything of them i guess....

So here is my take on them. Now I can't prove any of this but I was thinking when I was back home. I told my mom about chemtrails awhile back and she goes "the chemtrails were real thick out when you were coming over here." She was just joking about it. but then she told me how everyone was sick around there and had to goto the doctors. Now think about it. It would be perfect to test out a small population of Americans in a small area, then check the hospital records to see the increase in the number of patients. Whats really wierd is right after words it rained for a couple of days straight. What a perfect way to clean the air and the sky out after the test were completed. So seed the skys, watch the reports, and then fire up HAARP and clean it up. After all if your enemy soldiers were sick and didn't have the energy to fight, what a powerful chemical warfare agent you would have.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.