The new Toilet Bed® thread

O-Tron

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually really like that idea. On the bed the pillows would help lift your head while the conveyor sheet pulled itself under you. Getting it past the ass is the one issue that I'm having with this idea. Anyone have a solution?

I still think we should move to a subversive bed, only your head stick out and then you just go in the water, it will do random flushes at night, and has all the comforts of a waterbed.

That picture makes no sense Nodle.

Your body is suspended in a container filled filled with water, when you want to turn on your side the whole container rotates with you.

So what you're saying is when you take a dump it will be floating around in the water with you until the next scheduled flush?

Your body is suspended in a container filled filled with water, when you want to turn on your side the whole container rotates with you.

So what you're saying is when you take a dump it will be floating around in the water with you until the next scheduled flush?

Some things you have to put up with for the sake of laziness. But don't forget that this this at a set time in the morning gives you a full body shower so when you wake up you are ready to goto work.

Some things you have to put up with for the sake of laziness. But don't forget that this this at a set time in the morning gives you a full body shower so when you wake up you are ready to goto work.

Some things are just not worth the cost... I'd much rather get up and go use the bathroom than sleep in my own feces

I don't think I would feel confident in the shower getting me totally clean since it takes place in the same container I just took a dump in.

It a special solution, that breaks down the waste. Plus it gets you more clean than a shower thanks to the patented soap soultion. :-)

I don't think I would feel confident in the shower getting me totally clean since it takes place in the same container I just took a dump in.

It a special solution, that breaks down the waste. Plus it gets you more clean than a shower thanks to the patented soap soultion. :-)

Sounds disgusting one way or the other  :smt078

I'll stick to using a toilet, wiping my @ss and washing my hands

Sounds disgusting one way or the other  :smt078

I'll stick to using a toilet, wiping my @ss and washing my hands

But that takes effort.