Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

What are you listening to right now?

ndboarder    210
I spose I'll be firing up some alterbridge and some switchfoot when I get to work.

I checked out those Switchfoot songs you and dave have been raving about. Good stuff there. I should go get that new buckcherry loaded up for you to test out

jmanz    148
I spose I'll be firing up some alterbridge and some switchfoot when I get to work.

I checked out those Switchfoot songs you and dave have been raving about. Good stuff there. I should go get that new buckcherry loaded up for you to test out

I'll just download it quick here....i forgot about that

C Pav    145
red Hot Chili peppers - Dani California

Good cd huh? :D

Yes for sure but have yet to listen to it all. Thanks for the hook up and all the other great music you have graced me with over the past 2 years. I miss those days of playing songs at the same time, the great finds by you like Animal Suit Driveby, A Second Chance(new name now but whatever), and all the other shens we had. :( :-D

nodle    681
red Hot Chili peppers - Dani California

Good cd huh? :D

Yes for sure but have yet to listen to it all. Thanks for the hook up and all the other great music you have graced me with over the past 2 years. I miss those days of playing songs at the same time' date=' the great finds by you like Animal Suit Driveby, A Second Chance(new name now but whatever), and all the other shens we had. :( :-D[/quote']

Good times brother :D

ndboarder    210

Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

LOL - this is what happens when years of downloads get loaded onto an iPod... I downloaded this and Bla Bla Bla by Gigi D'Agostino in '99 or '00 after returning from a trip to Europe for my high school German class because they were played constantly over there.

nodle    681
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

LOL - this is what happens when years of downloads get loaded onto an iPod... I downloaded this and Bla Bla Bla by Gigi D'Agostino in '99 or '00 after returning from a trip to Europe for my high school German class because they were played constantly over there.

You took a trip to Europe huh? How did you like it? I know me and my wife have been wanting to go over there.

ndboarder    210
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

You took a trip to Europe huh? How did you like it? I know me and my wife have been wanting to go over there.

It was a good time, we were there for 15 days touring England, France, and Germany. I'd like to go back sometime, as I was probably to young or didn't care enough at the time to really appreciate most of the trip.

nodle    681
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

It was a good time' date=' we were there for 15 days touring England, France, and Germany. I'd like to go back sometime, as I was probably to young or didn't care enough at the time to really appreciate most of the trip.[/quote']

I would just love to see some of the museums and the old buildings.