Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Windows Vista

Nice screenshots highlighting the new look and some of the new features. Has anyone else tried Vista? I had the first beta installed at one point, but didn't get much of a chance to play with it. Perhaps I'll have to get the latest beta release and do some testing.

Speaking of Vista... has anyone tried IE7? I just put beta 2 on my machine last night... my parents were at some site that already required it in order to watch one of their video clips, I found it odd that anyone would require something still in beta, but then again most of Google's services have been stuck in beta forever

Does it have tab browsing added to it now?

Yeah, I had tried the first beta release which also had tabbed browsing. In beta 1 it was problematic because if you closed the main window it closed all the tabs without warning, but I see in beta 2 it behaves like firefox.

Does it have tab browsing added to it now?

Yeah' date=' I had tried the first beta release which also had tabbed browsing. In beta 1 it was problematic because if you closed the main window it closed all the tabs without warning, but I see in beta 2 it [b']behaves like firefox.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.