Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
Davidc

Pentagon 9/11 video to be made public

Ya saw this earlier. It takes a long time to create a realistic CGI film. Besides what I have heard of the video you still can't see a plane.

EDIT: Just got done watching the video, what a waste it proves nothing, even the people from the news channel was like all you can see is a sun spot and a blur. It was just some cheap material to throw at the public to get them to shut up for awhile. Just because some people had filed a law suit against them, and they needed something to give them. To me this only proves a conspiracy even more. Why won't they release all the other videos that they have of it? What a waste of a video.

They must be of the belief that our senses are dulled. Let's now see some of the confiscated surveilance footage that got confiscated.

They must be of the belief that our senses are dulled. Let's now see some of the confiscated surveilance footage that got confiscated.

Ya won't even happen. I mean if it was really a plane, why not just show it? What's the big deal?

The government is all about lies, smoke and mirrors, and betraying us for "our safety". Another thing is gas. They are just screwing us over to make money. Of course some will say it's a simple case of supply and demand. Bite me.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.