Fluxoid
Sign in to follow this  
nodle

2142 Battlefield

Travis    0

Reminds me of Tribes..that was like the first game i every played online, and I had a full blown addiction. Anyways I am interested in the new game mode called Titans.

nodle    626
Reminds me of Tribes..that was like the first game i every played online' date=' and I had a full blown addiction. Anyways I am interested in the new game mode called Titans.[/quote']

Tribes 1 was cool. 8)

nodle    626
Looks Promising what did you think about it?

Looks so sweet, I just wish he would have drove a mech in it.

Travis    0

Yea I kinda wish that like the vehicles were more like simulated driving and not soo much arcade style. As in Not any boob will be able to just hop in a helicopter and fly away its more of a challenge to fly. Here's an idea like it or not. What do you think if they implemented like a flying school that you would have to get a badge in before you could fly, cause really there is nothing worse then hopping in a copter (say your gunning) and the pilot isn't any good. Same if you are piloting, if your gunner sucks you get shot down fast. What do you think about something like that?

ndboarder    205
LOL ya I love it when I hope in with someone and they just tip it over and crash and kill me.

I used to frequently have that exact problem in Halo... it's very pleasing :smt013

nodle    626

Ya alot of bad talk about it everywhere. Plus from what I hear is that it puts a piece of spyware on your system to watch your browsing habits to display ads within the game. No thanks EA! :smt075

nodle    626

Well it looks like its official!

Apparently there is a huge flap over Spyware that is included with the game that not only requires that you uninstall a Microsoft security update but there is also no mention of any of this on the outside of the box. As most people know, stores will not take back opened software but you must open the game to get this:

1161207535v8opbjhxrj11lbe5.jpg

ndboarder    205

:smt011 People are already paying for the software, if they are gonna pull that balogna it should at least be free and they can make their damn advertising driven money... ugh

nodle    626

Well I did it, i decided to pick her up. Installed it last night. Here are my thoughts. First off the game is alot more complex. Unlike BF2 you have to earn everything from grenades to mines. Rank seems to kinda come fast at first. The whole time i was playing i kept thinking am i gonna like this? But the more i played the more i enjoyed it. The have alot of neat features like rolling mines etc. (once you earn them) Game seems to focus more on teamwork than on machines. The first time a mech came around the corner it was a little scary. Levels load alot faster, and it had a neat buddy thing that works like a IM program. All and all i think i will like it.