Logitech G502 - The perfect mouse?

nodle

So there have been a couple of revisions of this mouse, and they are up to the HERO version of it. I am still using the original G502. It has been around for so long, and people still rave about the way it fits your hand. I have gone through many mice and always end up coming back to it. I ended up ordering the HERO version this morning since mine is finally getting work out and they are so cheap now. About $40. You still running yours @C Pav ?

61mpMH5TzkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g502-hero-gaming-mouse.html

Yep still run it at home and love it. At work though know what I use? My old Logitech gaming mouse I had since like 2004. I don't know what model it is as the stickers have all come off but it still works amazingly. I thought I lost it once way back but fixed it and still running strong. THink it's the 2004 MX510. I did have a decent one that I got while working at the school but that got ruined when I tried to remove the frayed braided cable so ended up throwing it and getting the one above.
  • Thanks 1