Ammo shortage

nodle

I don't know if any of you have been buy the ammo section lately, or even the gun section lately, but everything is gone, gone, gone. Scary! Any sort of handgun ammo is completely gone. I stopped by a local gun store after work yesterday and their glass cases that normally house their handgun is completely empty. Nothing but hunting rifles left. He said everyone is stocking up on anything that they can get their hands on before November. Times are crazy!

I don't know if any of you have been buy the ammo section lately, or even the gun section lately, but everything is gone, gone, gone. Scary! Any sort of handgun ammo is completely gone. I stopped by a local gun store after work yesterday and their glass cases that normally house their handgun is completely empty. Nothing but hunting rifles left. He said everyone is stocking up on anything that they can get their hands on before November. Times are crazy!

We go through this every few years now don't we? The time to buy (if you need) is when things are relatively calm. Not during mass hysteria. Kind of like stocks.

Edited by jmanz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Walked though a store yesterday, and some guy at the counter was desperate and asking the lady if she knew of anywhere else in town that he could try, she gave him some options and he said he already tried all those places and they were completely out as well. Times are getting tough. Buy a new firearm and can't even try it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I haven't been in a store that sells ammo lately, I never knew things were this bad. I'm talking about any sort of ammo bad, no reloading, nothing. bare shelves as far as the eye can see. We are living in some scary times.

• 5 months later...