Ghostbusters: Afterlife

nodle

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So where to begin. The movie started off good, had a decent vibe going to it. Then about halfway through the movie changed. Now, I haven't looked it up yet, but I know the movie seemed to have some production problems because it took longer to come out than it was originally going to. But it seems like the movie took a turn right in the middle and the whole feeling of the movie changed and got dumb after that. I don't want to give it away, but you will know when it does, because the movie was taking place in the tiny town, I mean an old rundown town that would be lucky to have two gas stations in, and then all of a sudden, they have a massive Walmart? It was like they tossed marketing right when the new producer took over. It really ruined it and went downhill from there. It's a shame, the first half wasn't bad and towards the end I couldn't even stay awake. What a flop, but at the same time I am not surprised.

• 4 weeks later...

I mostly enjoyed the movie.  Didn't even notice or care about the Walmart in it I guess.  Does it really matter?  Should it have been an Alco or what is a viable "small town general store" that should've been there to pass?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ndboarder said:

Should it have been an Alco or what is a viable "small town general store" that should've been there to pass?

I don't even know if that small town was big enough for an Alco. The Dollar Store would have been a better fit.