Subway's cheesy garlic bread

nodle

I am not a a big fan of Subway, I have gotten deathly sick twice in my life eating there. But I saw an add for their new cheesy garlic bread, and it is so dam good. Even my wife said it's the best Subway she has ever eaten. It's so good I have eaten there twice in a row. I sure hope they keep it permanent.

ntroduces-New-Ultimate-Cheesy-Garlic-Bread-678x381.jpg.674bc1f64e194d24c991d0d0170bc4e8.jpg

We went back the next day and got another one of these and this time it wasn't as good. They have to have a balance of using that garlic butter spread or it can be over bearing. Still though, I hope they keep it permanently.

We went back the next day and got another one of these and this time it wasn't as good. They have to have a balance of using that garlic butter spread or it can be over bearing. Still though, I hope they keep it permanently.

I was just going to mention this......I recommended to a friend that goes to Subway once in awhile to try it. He did so today and said it was pretty mediocre for him. He didn't mind it but nothing to great he said.