R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain

nodle

I was sad/shocked to see this new this morning. I really liked this guy. Liked his attitude and the way he spoke. I thought his job would always be the best. Such a shame.

Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

At first I just saw the initial headlines and thought little of it and 61 so possibly natural death then was saddened and shocked when I read suicide. I mean it's crazy thinking about all the hurt we never know people have or are going through that hides inside.

At first I just saw the initial headlines and thought little of it and 61 so possibly natural death then was saddened and shocked when I read suicide. I mean it's crazy thinking about all the hurt we never know people have or are going through that hides inside.

I was surprised it was suicide as well. I mean the man seemed to have his head on straight. I figured he would had gone out chocking on some food or been killed by some African tribe or something. Suicide would had been my last guess.