So with Summer on it's way yet once again, the thought of camping entices me with feelings of joy. I ran across this guys videos that sells this portable fire box. They are neat devices that pack easy and setup fast. I love watching his videos though, they are very relaxing.

5 minutes ago, Davidc said:

That fish looks kind of red. Related to Salmon?

No it's just a brook trout, will turn more white when it gets cooked. They have tons around here. Rainbows are my favorite to eat.

4 minutes ago, Davidc said:

You got all kinds of tasty treats around there.

The hills are full of them, literally. If shit ever went down, they would be the state you would want to be in. You could survive here quite comfortably.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nodle
      Well we all do it at one time or another in life. Go outside to enjoy the nice weather and you think to yourself "Hey I will be ok for awhile", You don't notice anything until evening sets on, and then you can feel it.
      We went to the lake a few times this weekend and I thought "I will be fine for awhile". I didn't get burnt to bad, but last night I could feel it on the tops of my feet where my sandals were. Then putting on socks this morning. I think I read some where that after 20 minutes out in the sun you will start to get the effects of it. There was one time in my life where I floated the river for an entire day without sunscreen. One of the stupidest things I have ever done. I have never been burned so bad in my entire life. We all do it though.
    • By nodle
      Every year these retail stores just like they do with the Holidays, end up pushing out seasonal stuff way to soon. Take Winter clothes, they are all on clearance right now. Hats, gloves, etc. They already have swim suits out, t-shirts, sandals etc. This is great for us that live in places that are maybe mid-way though the winter season. But not everyone runs off a California climate.