Fluxoid
nodle

Black Friday 2017

Anyone planning on picking up any Black Friday deals? It seems like the hot item this year is 4k TVs, they are everywhere.

7 hours ago, Davidc said:

Where will it end. Next thing you know it'll be holographic immersion.

I agree I mean 4K is so sharp how more clear can you get?

I have been reading multiple forums this year and while a lot of people thought the Switch was going to be the big seller or even the new Xbox one model, it seems like the PS4 is the winner again because of their price drops. I have read that people have said that while they were out Black Friday shopping, there were still plenty of Switches in stock and some of the new Xboxs but the PS4s flew off the shelf.

Four Years After Launch, PS4 Is Selling Out Again

The overall feeling I am getting from reading everyone's responses it that it sucked again this year overall. A few savings here and there but nothing that amazing. Reminds me of the Prime Days Amazon pulled this year and got backlash for it.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.