Fluxoid
nodle

Waste of our tax money

nodle    679

So yesterday I had to sit in a class at the college here and listen to guest speakers and watch power point presentation. I think I was the only one in the class with a biology or hydrologist degree. So as I am watching these people talk and watching these presentation. I am thinking why, why are you breaking it down so much. They have done all this research etc. only to come to the conclusion if you add water to the landscape it turns green. Nothing more. I even asked my boss when we took a break. He's said that's the way the government works are. He said no one really cares in there they just have money to spend and they do projects like this. Even he said it's just like a lawn you water it and it turns green. To think this is just a tiny portion and projects go on like this everywhere, what a waste of our tax money.

C Pav    144

Wait, you have or don't have the degree you say you do?

"I think I was the only one in the class with a biology or hydrologist degree."

Oh and yeah governments gonna government...

nodle    679
Just now, C Pav said:

Wait, you have or don't have the degree you say you do?

"I think I was the only one in the class with a biology or hydrologist degree."

Oh and yeah governments gonna government...

Without, Ya dam government workers.

Davidc    137
On 9/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, nodle said:

So yesterday I had to sit in a class at the college here and listen to guest speakers and watch power point presentation. I think I was the only one in the class with a biology or hydrologist degree. So as I am watching these people talk and watching these presentation. I am thinking why, why are you breaking it down so much. They have done all this research etc. only to come to the conclusion if you add water to the landscape it turns green. Nothing more. I even asked my boss when we took a break. He's said that's the way the government works are. He said no one really cares in there they just have money to spend and they do projects like this. Even he said it's just like a lawn you water it and it turns green. To think this is just a tiny portion and projects go on like this everywhere, what a waste of our tax money.

Fiscal year end spending. We can always print to infinity. (until we can't)