Fluxoid
nodle

Greenhouse into dry storage shed

So when we bought our place we had a pretty large sized greenhouse in our back yard which was basically just framed. We haven't touched it besides weeds growing up inside of it. Well we decided to do something about it, or I guess I should say my Dad did. He got it all leveled and squared off and started to side it in since the framework was there, He also widened the entrance door large enough to accommodate a 4 wheeler, my riding lawnmower etc. Then I borrowed a Toro Dingo from my work. This thing is amazing, we have done so much with it, we regraded along my back side driveway, removed and replaced quite a large shrub as well. I then dug up a portion of my backyard where I think the previous owners ruined the soil and I just couldn't get grass to grow and dumped new top soil on it and graded it. I even did a front portion of my yard last night was well. When then leveled the floor and brought in 3/4 roadmix for a base, and will top off the storage shed floor with some 3/4 clean. We have also trenched along the walls inside and our for more 3/4 clean for water. I think we are going to tin the roof as well, and haven't quite decided on the siding. Might drop in some windows as well. I love this tool though.

toro-dingo-tx-525-narrow-track.jpg

Almost completed with this project. Everything is done except for front/back siding and entrance door. Besides that she is all ready.

• Cool 1

But the back siding on yesterday except for the top eve. Just have to do the front now, hopefully, we continue to get nice weather this week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nodle
      Has anyone ever bought themselves a rack for home? I was looking at some 9U racks. One with a door on the front. Not really to put in a server but more to hold my home networking equipment. Does anyone have one for their house?
    • By ndboarder
      Anyone here still using dropbox? If you aren't it's a pretty slick backup and I suggest you sign up (2GB of free storage).

Currently if you are using this you can boost your storage by testing their beta and auto importing photos/videos, up to 5GB more free!!

I did this myself yesterday. I just put a few of my MP4 movies on a pen drive. Opened it from Windows explorer with Autoplay and chose the 'Import using dropbox' Voila, I now have 5GB more space in my dropbox that I'll never use.

If you don't have an account and want to try this out, us the link below to sign up, you'll get another 250MB free on top of the 2GB. Once you sign up and DL the client, replace it with the beta from the other link below and test the import functionality they are adding to autoplay (Note: You can also do the test from a beta of an updated Android app they are working on if you have such a device)

Sign up for dropbox here for an extra little boost to storage: http://db.tt/WC76cGx

Link for the beta of the Windws client to gain more GB- http://dl-web.dropbox.com/u/17/Dropbox%201.3.13.exe
    • By nodle
      I have seen these out for awhile now, but after watching the demo, I want one. They have a neat product on their hands. Just wish the price tag was lower...
      http://www.drobo.com/products_demo.aspx