nodle

Intelligence Contractor Is Charged in First Leak Case Under Trump

So I bet this girl thought she was doing something for "the movement" or felt empowered. I bet she doesn't realize how serious it is to divulge secret like that. When you take an oath for secrecy it's serious. You can even be punished by death. If I was this administration I would make an example out of the first person caught. If this was back in the WWII days you can bet your ass she would be put to death. I don't see it happening this time around though. We live in a digital world, she should had known she would had been caught.

An intelligence contractor was charged with sending a classified report about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election to the news media, the Justice Department announced Monday, the first criminal leak case under President Trump.

Source

Something is fishy.

However, what is most perplexing is that her anti-Trump tirades and her anti-government, liberal leanings were all part of the public record at the time she was hired as a NSA contractor for Pluribus in February. How she succeeded in receiving top secret level clearance with such a highly politicized public record remains a mystery.

NSA Leaker Called Trump A "Piece Of Shit", Is A Fan Of Bernie Sanders

• Informative 1

Read an article saying her mom is scared for her daughter and that they will make her "disappear". Look I don't want harm or anything to come to anyone but get your "movement" garbage out of here. I am sick of the dislike, despite the crazy state of the nation, for the president and government. She got in too deep and life is over...

I agree @nodle about in past times this would be, and still should be, an act of treason. No respect for this country anymore.

• Agree 1

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.