nodle

Nintendo Switch

L was just about to make a ost about this but as usual I am late.

I don't know what to think other than "Nintendo"...

I will have to read more into it but if I can use it as a home console and a handheld to play the exact same games then I like it.

Edited by C Pav

I am more interested on the technology in that thing? I mean that's awful thin. How is that capable of being so thing yet running graphics and high frame rates like that? I bet it gets hot. Also what about the battery life? I mean on the dock I get it, but with high end graphics what is is going to be a hour tops?

Well reports say battery life of 3 hours max and docking does increase performance.

After sleeping on it and thinking, the name is dumb. Switch? Come on Nintendo. Worse is they don't plan to announce any specs, game or details until next year. Nintendo, quit sucking. Controllers look small and weird. I don't know, some things seem great while others don't.

Ya not for me. Here is what I want. A console, that's right a console. Not a tablet, not something super thin. I was a console that look like a NES or a Gamecube. I want cartridges back too. Not cds, not DLC, cool shaped classic cartridges. You can stuff the new technology in it, but not interested in portability. That is why you sell your DS.

• Like 1

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nodle
      So now that we are coming into the new year, which console do you think will come out on top this year? The Switch is fairly new, the xbox and ps4 have been out for awhile, but each system has an updated console out. Who do you think will become the champion by the end of 2018?
      My choice right now is I think Nintendo may be the winner by the years end with the way things are looking right now. I see the PS4 continuing to push the VR side hard. Microsoft needs to get theirs out the door as well. I know it's early like I said, but my money is on Nintendo. I am interested to hear what others think.
    • By C Pav
      What are your most memorable past gaming moments?
      I have so many and will post them as I recall them. One very soothing and calming memory is playing SimCity on the SNES. First my brother and I rented it and was so calming to play. From the music to the "easy" game play it just sticks with me. I remember when our grandma got it for us and we walked over in the winter to get it from her. Such a favorite game. The easier time in life adds to the enjoyment and nostalgic memory of the game.
      Along with that was renting Final Fantasy II for the SNES. I believe we rented them both at the same time so only got so much time into both initially. Of all the memories of past gaming, the SNES holds the most memorable moments to me. 
    • By nodle
      I love because of the new Xbox and Ps4 the sales of the Wii-U have skyrocketed. Everyone is buying one now. They are sold out most places now. Even on Amazon the day of the announcement of the new Xbox, it jumped from like 200 in sales to 50 or something. I can't believe all the forums anymore. That's all they talk about now.