Fluxoid
nodle

Wells Fargo bank fraud

Well I am sure by now everyone has seen lately how they were illegally opening false accounts to make bonuses etc. Now this:

The Justice Department said the illegal repossessions took place from 2008 to 2015. The first complaint came from an Army National Guardsman in North Carolina who said the bank seized his car while he was preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

Wells Fargo then auctioned his car and tried to collect a balance of $10,000 from his family, the Justice Department said.

Watch the video and watch how the CEO is questioned about dumping stock right before all this bad stuff. I love how all the people grill him. Someone should be held accountable. The CEOs in Japan are. Wells Fargo is horrible. We use to bank with them for years, and had two house loans through them etc. After the last dilemma with them in selling our house (which we lost thousands of dollars thanks to them). We cancelled all of our accounts with them, and transferred all of our money away from them.

Very bad mess for them. I am not surprised. I have heard from a few former employees that said the pressure to sell constantly was ridiculous. They hated working there because of it.

54 minutes ago, jmanz said:

Very bad mess for them. I am not surprised. I have heard from a few former employees that said the pressure to sell constantly was ridiculous. They hated working there because of it.

@jjl can account to that. But I just looked at their stock and it's up a little WTF?

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.